real insight into your organization.
Actionable reports are essential to drive
performance and provide customers with the responsiveness
required to keep them out of the waiting arms of your
Today's static reports often produce limited visibility
and insight. Managers demand that reporting processes
are flexible and provide the real time drill down capability
to give the real story behind the reports.
Results International answers the challenge with reporting
tools and templates that:
- Integrate with your existing systems
- Help decision-makers gain a broader perspective
on the business
- Better analyze the operational data
- Improve Employee Productivity - Identify the activities
of top performers, with powerful activity reports,
and duplicate best practices across the organization.
- Reduce employee turn over costs - Identify top performers
and hard workers who are likely being recruited by
competitors, and reduce recruiting and involuntary
- Easily respond to workforce reporting expectations
- Improve the quality of compliance reports while
reducing costs and time required to filter the data.
- Sales Activity Analytics- Identify and understand
sales trends, uncover hidden issues, improve sales
quota and performance accuracy, increase close rates,
optimize revenue through better cross-selling and
- Sales Revenue Analytics-Track quotations, invoicing,
and revenue; identify future customer sales potential;
and proactively manage sales steps, sales performance
gaps and other optimization factors.
|Customer Service Analytics
- Improve Customer Service Performance - Identify
and manage parameters that will reduce service costs
while streamlining processes.
- Service and Delivery Analytics - Gain insight into
how training and incentives impact agent performance,
improve incident-to-issue resolution rates and measure
service costs by customer, product and other key parameters.
- Campaign Performance Analytics-Track and measure
campaign effectiveness in real time, understand factors
that drive campaign results and lead conversion rates,
and compare individual campaign results to target
- Extend Financial Analysis-Include traditional financial
reporting, pre and post sales analytics that are normally
difficult to obtain.
- Customer Preference Analysis-Provide your marketing
team with comprehensive -real-time visibility of customer
request for quote preferences, purchase trends, and
- Customer Profile Analytics-Gain insight and prioritize
customer profiles that help you to develop valuable